Friday, July 8, 2011

Woo hoo from start to finish

7-8-11




Woo hoo! One of the kittens got himself a new home! I am so happy. The lady who took him is a friend of my co worker who took one of my last batch of kittens. She told her friend that my kittens are the best. So I brought my babies to the office around 2:30 and she had her pick. She wanted a boy, so there was only one choice. Dot, my personal favorite, was chosen. They both looked happy.



Hopefully I can find homes for my remaining 4 as easily!



I am in a zoned daze this morning. Last night I was tired and rocking a raging headache. I decided to take a full pain med that we had gotten from Aaron (he isn’t using them anymore). It didn’t seem to help and 90 minutes later, I was still in pain. So Ken had me take another. I woke up the alarm this morning in shock since I didn’t remember waking up all night. The only real issue is that I could have slept another 2 hours easy. Oh well.



I appear to be rather alone this morning here at work. My two cube neighbors are out, and the next closest one isn’t in until 9:30. Plus, another co worker is out. This means there is the potential for it being super busy this morning as I cover for people.



Stephanie and I are going to hit up Trader Joe’s tonight in search of fixin’s for a replacement salad dressing since the one I fell in love with has been removed from the shelves of my Ralphs. Hopefully I can find a good solution. We also will check out some of the foods that will give me back some of the good bacteria that these meds have destroyed. I am counting down the hours since this is the last day of meds. Woo hoo!



We were going to watch Into the Woods tonight, too, but being that it is I think like 2 and a half hours, and we are not getting together until 7, I think we might hold off on the viewing.



I got my new shirt that I ordered. I am very happy with it. I have to say, it is even cooler in person than it was on the site, which never seems to be the case. Bobby called me a Rockin Mom.



Boy, I am noticing just how much I have tanned already. Pretty cool!



Thank goodness I just went through my spam folder. There was a notification for the parent meeting for AYSO on the 17th.



I just got word that Brandy and Conner are taking me out on Saturday. Cool! I wonder where we are going? Sounds like I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Woo hoo!

No comments: