Thursday, February 2, 2012

eyebrows

2-2-12


Why is Obi-Wan so hot?


I have a soccer board meeting this evening. I guess it will be ok. I am still nervous about this whole endeavor. Taking on this, plus looking into going back to school, plus working out, well, I am clearly once again setting the entire candle ablaze.



Ken spoke to Judd, Aaron’s trainer. He has agreed to come down to my work once a month to work with me in the gym. This is pretty damn cool. We trust him and know him so it will be good to have a trainer that really is more involved with us. He told me to keep with what I am doing mostly, with me only changing the order of exercises. He wants me to do weights first since that burns the stored energy first, and then I can do everything else which will burn the evil fat. Sounds good to me!

I have lots of work on my desk, but I don’t feel like doing any of it.

I purchased a tiny, tight skirt last night. Ok, it might not be that tiny, but it was tiny to me! And it fit! I will rock it tomorrow and see how I feel about it.

People keep seeing my hair and apparently the blonde colors look more gray than blonde. I am not happy about this. Sigh. It appears that I need a more golden blonde, not as white blonde. Either way, I am frustrated and self-conscious about it. Ken likes it, which is at least something. My eyebrows make it all kinds of wrong right now.

No comments: