Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day Yay!

2-14-12


I was taken and put in the military for some time last night. I was there for 3 years. No one was able to speak to me while I was in. Then one morning, I was free. I found myself dropped off in my neighborhood, with only the clothes on my back. I walked into my house, where everyone was so relieved to see me and was all crying. It was crazy.



My hair is lighter today. We did another blonde treatment. The top is lightest, but the base is getting there. I have another blonde box at home, which will be applied to the back half sometime this week. I kind of like how it looks in a “wow this is different” kind of way.

We picked the boys up on bikes yesterday. Ken and I each carried one of their bikes on our bikes and we rode my new bike route beforehand. Then we all rode up to Old Torrance to the post office. They are both doing so much better in just a couple days worth of practice. I am impressed! You can also tell they LOVE this. They love riding bikes. They love having no training wheels. They LOVE riding with us as a family. YAY!


Just got mad props from everyone at work for my lighter hair. Nice!


The boys are really excited about Valentine’s Day at school. They picked out flowers for their teachers last night at Dollar Tree. They have their little treat bags all ready to pass out. Should be cute!

I am just anxious to get out of here since I get to go to dinner with Ken!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: