Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gotta Dance!

2-29-12


AYSO is starting to drain my soul.



Ok, that may be a bit dramatic, but seriously, they are getting a bit tedious here in my first couple months of being this involved. I have yet another meeting this week, this time a board meeting, which is tomorrow night. There is also a practice scheduled for tomorrow before said meeting with our new Spring League team. Yet as I am typing this, although there is only just now a released schedule for the upcoming games, said schedule doesn’t indicate which team number we are so I still don’t know what time the boys’ have a game on Saturday, that sadly I will miss. Yes, I am missing the very first game my boys play together. There is not a font large enough to express the ‘dammit’ that is going through my head and heart.

As if all of this wasn’t enough, I still need to figure out some financial records for tomorrow’s evening, plus I need to figure out how to turn in this deposit sheet. If this volunteer work keeps up at this blistering pace, I can assure you this will be my first and last year as Treasurer. I love being with the kids, I love the coaching aspect, but not so much on the other stuff.



Thankfully tomorrow I have made a mental note that I will not be at work. I have to go to the doc to get blood work done in the morning. I have found that the location I can go to opens at 6. This of course doesn’t mean that I will be done quickly, but at least it will be quicker than if I went in later. Since I have to fast in the morning for said testing, I might as well get a little extra sleep and then head to the doc’s office. Then I can take some time tomorrow and pack the boys, pack Ken and I, and get some general stuff done.



My dreams last night had me working, and my office at one point had its desk removed. I was confused, and spent a great deal of time looking for my boss to find out what the heck was going on. Then my purse was missing, and I again was concerned. By the end of the work day, I had only an empty work space, and my boss was clueless. I asked if I had been fired, and he said there was no way that would happen. So why was I missing so many key things?



I also had a dream in which I colored my hair a pale pink. It was fun. I eventually colored it to a rich mahogany color. It was also much shorter, and very straight. I liked it a lot.

I am feeling ill this morning. The effects of my meds occasionally hit me harder, especially when girl parts come into play. It makes me wish I had actually fasted this morning so that I could have gone to the lab now.



Next week I am leaving early on Thursday and Friday. Thursday, not as early, but I do need to make it to the school for Dax’s award. Woo hoo! Perfect attendance.

There is too much to do in a day and not enough hours.



I want to dance.



I want to sing.



I want to go on a hike with Luna.

The big project for tonight/this afternoon is the cemetery. Thankfully Dax’s homework in general doesn’t take too long, so while Bobby is working on his, Dax and I can get going on his project. I am hoping it will be fun and not frustrating.

No comments: