Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Not much going on

7-9-14

I am glad I checked my email last night.

The board meeting originally scheduled for last night had been changed to Thursday but really it was changed to a Thursday in two weeks. Um, yeah, it was all confusing. The good news was that we didn’t have to go last night. Yay!

My mom came by yesterday to bring me the movie Thieves. I am going to watch it tomorrow. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. She hung out for a while and we got to visit, chit chatting about the boys and other things. I like that she can come over and do that and I have a house now in which I like to have people over. I don’t feel like I have to make excuses for anything there, which is fantastic.

Tonight I am making dinner for Sarah and Angela. Angela has decided to move back to Vegas so this will be a nice dinner to hang out for the last time for a while. I am making lasagna per Sarah’s request. It is nice that I have multiple hours to get everything ready. I have to stop by the store on the way home to get some supplies, but it will be great.

I am sadly quite tired today. It appears to be period related as my body decided this was the month to start early instead of late. I should have known it was coming based on the increased oily skin and cramps, but I knew I wasn’t due for another week. Oh well.


No comments: