Friday, July 11, 2014

Quick Friday

7-11-14

I guess I should go get me a free slurpee today.

Yesterday’s afternoon activities almost didn’t happen. When I arrived home we were in the midst of a power outage. Apparently it was some scheduled maintenance that had it listed online as something that would be lasting until 6. This certainly would be putting a damper on my day since my plan was to watch the movie my mom loaned me. I was just about to opt for an outing to the mall or some place with air conditioning when Steve roared back to life at 2, which meant I could indeed proceed as planned.

Today will be tough since it is Friday and I am a little tired this morning. I see the weekend so close I can taste it, but I am still bound to this desk for the next 8 hours. Bleah.

Sunday night I am going with Kam to the Hollywood Bowl for a Grease sing-a-long, which should be fun. I have gone to one before and it really was awesome. I am not thrilled that it is a Sunday night, but I am not going to go into work on Monday so that I can sleep in.

I am going to the school after work so Bobby can show me Battletech. I know I have explained to him several times I am not only familiar with the game, but I have even played it. He still wants to show me his mech, which I don’t mind in the least. I will stop by my mom’s on the way to drop off her movie and give her the review and then head over.


Now to focus on keeping out of trouble this morning. 

No comments: