Thursday, July 24, 2014

Teeth

7-24-14

No braces for Mr. Bobby yet!

Loved the orthodontist. His office was very kid friendly and comforting for anyone who was nervous. The initial exam room was awesome, too. It had a dental chair along with a little conference table and computer that allowed the doc to show us on a computer what was going on with his teeth. Very high tech!

He doesn’t need to have braces yet. The doctor would like to correct his bite and teeth, but for now, he would end up having a retainer for a couple years. We wouldn’t even do that until his one tooth in the front finishes coming in. We have an appointment to come back in 4 months where at that time he will check to see if he is ready for a fitting. Bobby was pleased because the retainer wasn’t braces and he is able to pick whatever color he wants. Very cool.

Ken made an appointment while we in the building since the oral surgeon is located there. He has to get all 4 wisdom teeth out. I will need to drive him home, which could be funny. I am hoping for some goofy from him.

We are all excited because the weekend has no plans! YAY! It means we can work on the side of the house to remove the items covered by the tarp. Plus, maybe we can finish painting the house!!! I need to clean the side of the house for the dogs. I want to make it available to make a dog run for when we have people over. It will be nice to have that available, even for days the boys don’t want the dogs to swim with them.

I am feeling inspired again on my AYSO paperwork. I have a meeting tomorrow night with the auditor and the new auditor and I have been playing with the new system this morning, enjoying the reports I have been able to process. I am hoping the travel account doesn’t use the system since it will make things wonky. I am also a tiny bit nervous that my efforts will look lame since I am now going to be working with a real CPA. I know that this guy, Dax’s first coach, is AWESOME, and would never be mean, but I just want to not sound like an idiot. LOL!

They restocked the tea! Yay! I am rockin my tea this morning and looking forward to chilling with my mom this afternoon while we watch “Support Your Local Sheriff”. It was a movie we planned on watching anyway, what with it being one my mom has wanted me to see. It seems all them more fitting being that we can now view it as a tribute to the late James Garner.


No comments: