Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog stuff giving me trouble, so hopefully this posts

10-13-10




My reporting that I have to do this morning is going to be tedious. I get to run it, which takes a few seconds, but then I have to wait 5 minutes to process each report, and I have about 30 to run. I guess I know my plan for the day.



I am less stressed than I was, although, I am still on edge. Dax still hurts and it is tough to see that. I noticed a small blood blister on one of his fingers. Don’t know what that means. They didn’t tell us to watch for that. Ken has to call the doctor this morning, anyway to ask for more pain meds, so he will mention it.



Dax does seem pretty chipper despite his pain. He even worked on some homework last night with his left hand. The teacher told us he didn’t need to, but Dax was insistent.



The boys did good yesterday, too, with our new Tuesday routine. Since Ken picks up Bobby on Tuesdays because of this bullshit early dismissal crap, and has to leave for a class at 2, there is a tiny window in which if Bobby can stay home by himself for 10 minutes, I don’t have to go get him from Ken’s class. Yesterday, Ken also had Dax at home, so he left the two of them there, but I was on the phone with them through the computer speakers. I was able to talk to them the whole way home, so they knew I was there. Ken also parked at the end of the block in case something needed him on this first day. Hopefully even if Dax is not there, Bobby will be ok with this plan.



Bobby is also still acting up in class, earning himself a red card yesterday. I don’t want to keep making excuses. I mean, sure, it could be that Dax is getting a lot of attention right now and maybe that is why he is acting out. I don’t know. Either way, he needs to start behaving.



I read a handful of books to the boys yesterday after I got home. They sat on the floor (both announcing “Criss Cross, Applesauce”) and I read from Bobby’s library book and books they each chose from our library. It was cool, actually. It was a nice bonding, cool down period when I got home.



Poor Dax has so much energy and he really wants to play outside. Doctor’s orders are for him not to. I think tonight we will need to do something to let him out. Perhaps a Disneyland run? I think Ken only has one small class, so it would be an ideal outing day.



Dammit! I forgot about this potluck today. Oh well. I will still go. I just won’t eat.



The one thing nice about having the data plan on a phone is that when Kevin and Bean talk about something that really I should not look up on my computer at work, I have the ability to look it up online on my phone. LOL!



I have a headache.



I am hoping whatever invasive procedures they do to Dax on Friday keep him chipper enough to still stay the night at Grandma’s house on Saturday night. I am actually really jonzing for an all Ken night.



I also am foolish in my desires currently concerning Bobby’s soccer game. See, I refuse to be the mom who for her turn on snack day only brings a brown sack full of a couple things of cookies and a CapriSun. I love the idea of awesome cupcake ice cream cones. I may have over did it last time since now I am worried I can’t top it. Fuck! Luckily, I spoke to Bobby about it and we did some brainstorming and he liked the idea of little donut holes that are decorated to look like eyeballs. He also liked the idea of some kind of pastry to look like fingers. So my Halloween theme may also include some dry ice along with blood red punch. Woo hoo!



I have been picking fights with sales reps all week. I am tired of them telling me to not worry about the past due on an account and then they sell more stuff to them and expect me to release the order. I have one who owes $81K, and the balance was due last month. The sales rep tells me they are waiting for money from their customer and that he knew this would be the case. Well, fucktard, then you should have given them extended terms. Don’t make my portfolio look bad, asshole, I am your worst nightmare if you do that. God Dammit these people piss me off.



I am starving. I would be eating lunch right now but I am actually getting to eat at the potluck, which doesn’t start for another hour. I may die.

No comments: