Thursday, October 21, 2010

Short and sweet

10-21-10




I think I am actually feeling better. Not gobs, but enough that I am not completely miserable. This is a step in the right direction.



So far, the worst part of this sick has to be the hot flashes. Seriously, I can just be sitting here and all of the sudden I get crazy hot, and break out into massive amounts of sweat. It is not fun.



I am looking forward to tomorrow, even though it may be chaotic at times. I am debating on just taking the whole day off, but we will see. Working an hour or so isn’t such a big deal. I have to be at the school at 8. I am very curious what it will entail. It is one of these parenting meetings. Don’t know if we get taught something, or if we just cut out stuff for the kids. Either way, it sounds cool.



Afterwards, my plan is to go home and do laundry. I don’t have to be back at the school until I pick up Bobby. I will be doing a lot of school stuff since I get home with Bobby and once we get Dax, we go back around 4 for Family Fun Night.



I need to also pull out the Buzz Lightyear costume. At the Disney Store tomorrow night at 6, there is free stuff for kids who dress in Disney costumes. Dax is already going to be in the mother of all Disney costumes as Mickey, but General Grevious, even though there is a lot of Star Wars stuff at Disney, I don’t know that it counts. Although, I think I might be able to convince them.



Ken won’t be able to be at the Family Fun night till the very end, which sucks. Hopefully traffic won’t be too bad so he can make it before it ends.



I have changed over to saline spray in my nose. I don’t know if it helps or not. I suppose it doesn’t hurt. I am getting frustrated about my nose being solid.



Hot flash again. Thank goodness I dressed for them today. I will not enjoy menopause. LOL! My mom got them bad. She had fans all over the place just in case she broke out into one.



I think saline sucks. I want Afrin.



Turns out French Vanilla creamer in powdered hot chocolate is yummy.



Do you ever feel like you are talking but no one hears you?



Sometimes it is good to go to work looking like crap. Because the day after that, when you look all nice, man do you get a lot of compliments. LOL!



I miss being able to breathe out my nose.

No comments: