Friday, October 29, 2010

School pics make me happy

10-29-10



I am shockingly awake. I guess I got some sleep. Woo hoo!



Yesterday when I picked up Bobby, I was greeted with a happy making envelope. School pictures!!!! I recognize that I am weird, but seriously, it was like a mini Christmas for me. I even went over and got Dax’s so that I had both sets in my possession.







 

They are about at stereotypical class photos as they come. This makes them so much better. I scanned them in and off course distributed them to the masses.



The rest of my afternoon was pretty basic. Bobby and I stopped at the house in which a distraught man shot himself. This was the source of the helicopters earlier this week. Turns out, this man was upset over the death of his father. He got drunk, shot off some guns, cops came, he barricaded himself until they tear gassed the hell out of his house and he shot himself in the chest. All very sad. I spoke to his daughter. The cops really did a number on the house. The guy was a bit of a pack rat and the family was now cleaning out the house and selling everything. Bobby and I didn’t stay too long. We sent Ken back later. The man’s sister showed up while Ken was there and she was pretty hysterical upset. Not fun.



I made a dinner worthy of a parents magazine. We are lacking in provisions since we need to get to the store. All I had was some hamburger and bread. So I grilled up burgers and put them on the bread. I then used my dino sandwich cutter and made dino burgers. The boys were pleased. I was proud.



I was showering the boys and didn’t notice my own Bumpuses hounds running through the house until the blonde one snagged a burger off the counter. The door to the yard in our bedroom was not closed all the way, and my dogs thought it would be ok to let themselves in.



I get Tito’s tonight. I am very excited.



I need to work on some accounts this morning, so I will cut this short.

No comments: