Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zombie

10-20-10




I am alive, but just barely.



I am tired and congested. My eyes keep watering so I am at work sans eye makeup, which I am afraid makes me look awful. Ok, I know I look awful anyway due to the sick, but to have no makeup on, well, I just feel naked.



My throat is on fire. That truly sucks more than anything else. Congestion is doable. Throat issues, not so much.



I came into work for like 30 minutes yesterday, and then packed up and went home. I crawled into bed, and the kids didn’t even see me do this. I rested and slept till about 10:30. I then sat in front of the tv with Dax and Ken.



The bad part about yesterday was that I had a dentist appt. It was scheduled for today, but it was at 2, so I had it rescheduled so that I would not have to pull Bobby out of class early. I downed some DayQuil which helped me through the cleaning. Thankfully, Bobby was ok doing his cleaning in the other room while I was getting mine done. Dax stayed in the room with Bobby, which was way cool. Our dentist’s office is awesome, and the boys were great. Too bad they couldn’t stop their fighting in the car.



I went to bed at 7:30 last night. I had done the same the night before. I plan on the same tonight.



My mom had given these little doll beds to the boys that she had used in one of her schools. On the bottom was “Bowlby”. The boys were trying to figure out what it said. I explained that is was Bowlby, and Dax very excited says, “Oh! Like Tom Bowlby!” I guess my mom has called Poppy that a few hundred times in front of the boys.



The boys have been really squishy and affectionate lately. So have the critters. Am I dying?



I am drinking coffee. More importantly, I am enjoying coffee. They replaced the coffee maker at work with one of those fancy ones that makes just one cup at a time. They have like 6 different kinds to choose from. I went in there with the plan to get tea, but they only had green tea, so I opted for a cup of French Vanilla roast. Plus, they have actual real creamer. A liquid French Vanilla creamer. I am way enjoying this. What is up with that???



Dose number 2 of DayQuil down the hatches. Man that stuff is foul. I have been told by more than one person to go home. I will tough it out since I only have today and tomorrow, and then I only work like an hour on Friday since I need to be at the school by 8. I think I feel better. I am just feeling annoyed that I am sick and I am being a bit of a baby about it. LOL!



Thank goodness the boss is in late today.



I need to deposit a check today, and since I am in that neck of the woods, I might as well get hair dye. It will make me feel better to have fab hair. Dark Chocolate brown or Vibrant reddish brown?



Bobby getting hit in the head on Youtube now has 18K hits. Holy crap people.

No comments: