Friday, February 18, 2011

Full Dink

2-18-11




Yay! It looks like it actually supposed to be sunny now on the birthday party day. This weather keeps changing like this, I may go batty.



Papa Brenan is still in the hospital. His dizziness has turned mostly into nausea, which according to the doctors is a good thing. They have a scan ordered for today to see what the heck is going on. He is resting comfortably, though. Andy was with him most of yesterday. He has to work this morning, but will be back up there after his last patient.



Papa Brenan did manage to send the pennies he dug up before he had the issues. He sent us pennies dating back to 1902. Them are some old ass pennies! Ken made up the nice board and we rubber cemented them to the board. This will be the nice set for Mrs Fasheh to just have. We also put together his homework board, which included the pennies he had to get along with the rest going back to 1959 that I found. Yes, it is overkill to the 13th degree, but pretty standard for us.



I am feeling better in some ways, worse in others. I am not feeling like I am going to hurl, and I got some good sleep (aside from the damn leg cramp). But my congestion seems to have gotten worse again. This doesn’t feel like sick so much as almost like allergies or something.



Thank goodness for it being Friday. I have a busy cleaning weekend ahead of me, but at least I have a mellow Friday. No boss. Woo!



This rain is going to put quite a damper on keeping the boys entertained for 2 days. They have been mostly been riding their scooters/bikes for hours at a time. It is harder to do that in the rain. So part of my weekend may include making hot chocolate and hoping the boys enjoy some movies. I may need to go pick up Despicable Me and that one with Will Ferrel as a blue dude. Megamind, yeah, that’s the one.



My mood has improved since I am not nearly as sick as I have been. It is amazing what sleep and health will do for you.



I am in full dinking around mode. Should be one of those days.

No comments: