Tuesday, August 23, 2011

cleats

8-23-11


My reports didn’t work, so I am on standby with my work load today.

It may actually give me an excuse to stay late today and get some OT. Ken and the boys are not home till 5 today, so I technically have the house to myself from 1:30 till then. Of course, I do have exercise to do.

I danced for an hour yesterday. It was fucking awesome. The boys were not as thrilled with this. Apparently it is not as much fun to watch mom dance like a white girl as it is to watch mom do imaginary Kung Fu.

I promised Luna that I would not just do the Wii today. She and I will go out on a journey.

My new gaming obsession has become the Sims on Facebook. It is less annoying than the Zynga games, which I am quickly becoming tired of. The problem is that I have invested so much time into them, I hate to walk away.

We got Dax’s cleats yesterday. He also got his very own soccer ball, which is black with green and a giant T-Rex on it. He was beyond thrilled. With their practices being this week, all my boys needed to be prepped. Even Ken got some cleats this weekend at Wallmart. I am starting to wonder if I need them.

As much as I said I would not be getting any new clothing any time soon, I do need to go and get some exercise pants. I did create a pair out of some flannel jammie pants I had, but I need a few more. Plus, I need niceish ones for going to things like soccer practice. I might need to look online for something from Old Navy. They appear to have a bunch of good ones. Next payday, I am stocking up.

I was in a bad mood yesterday evening. I felt over stressed. Dinner didn’t work the way it was supposed to. I was behind schedule. I had to yell at the kids. My twitch has increased quite a bit. I am hoping I can relax soon. I almost took a Xanax last night. Thankfully I fell asleep pretty easily.

Hell, had I known the reports would fuck up today, I would have taken the kids to Disneyland. Kam and her kids are there today, and it would have been a fun time. Oh well. Perhaps soon we can go with them.

We were going to take down the pool Labor Day weekend, but it sounds like there are multiple play dates coming soon. I would hate to have a crappy Park Brenan!

The boss is going to drive me nuts today. I should run. LOL!





No comments: