Thursday, August 18, 2011

no time!

8-18-11


My little man is 5. How did this happen????

Yesterday after my abdominal scan, I went with Ken, Andy and the boys to the zoo. That was much fun. I got exercise and got to spend time with my boys, Ken and Andy! How cool is that??

Today, they went to the museum of natural history to see the dinosaur exhibit. I should have taken today off, but I am ok with this. I am considering taking tomorrow off, but I think I will just go home a little early so I can go shopping for the last minute party stuff. Besides, it is a whole Brenan crowd going, what with Grandma and Grandpa coming in town today.

This afternoon is Bobby’s first practice. I am quite excited. We then are all going to dinner at Bennihanna. Yay!

I know I have more to say, but I have been way swamped. It just seems like more and more stuff pops up.

Next week, things should settle and I can update more.

No comments: