Tuesday, August 9, 2011

doctor time

8-9-11


My appt with the endocrinologist is today. Should be interesting. I will print out my chart of numbers, take my meds and monitor per request. I have seen lower numbers which either means my meds are working, or I have been doing good on my diet/exercise. I really really hope that it is more me than the meds.

I am very grateful that Stephanie is coming with me to the doc. I certainly need moral support, and she has an extensive medical background that will help me when it comes to asking the right questions, and understanding all the data. I am a little nervous.

I am also strangely anxious to hopefully get weighed. I would like to know where I am at. I have been dieting for about 6 days, so perhaps I will show some progress. Even a pound would be encouraging.

Tomorrow I am busy all morning. I take Mama cat to get her operation. Then I book it over to my main doctor. Then I go for my physical for the extreme diet. I have not canceled any of that yet. It is still a possibility. I figure I should at least do the leg work now in case I do decide since the cycles are so far apart.

I just realized none of my data for the appts tomorrow are in my calendar. I suppose I should change that.

I won’t be at work tomorrow, but I don’t even get to sleep in. Lame.



No comments: