Monday, May 7, 2012

Blue

5-7-12


Yay rest!

For the first time in about a week, I feel really good. I feel rested and happy. This evil period I had is finally over. It was crazy all around. Thankfully with it over, I can get back to normal.

Friday was the field trip to Cabrillo with Dax’s class. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed myself quite a bit. I noted just how much Mrs. Fasheh has to deal with though. Man, some of the kids in her class are wild! It is no wonder she gets stressed. It is good both Ken and I went, as I think it worked well for her to have a couple of parents who were not worried about yelling at kids misbehaving. The parents in Mrs. Lee’s class were not as interested in helping as they were with I think just going along for the ride.


It was a loud day. After the trip, we got the boys and they were in full chatty mode. With my period still peaking at that point, I was fried. The boys went to bed and Ken and I actually just relaxed on the couch for a couple hours, both reading books. It was nice, and quiet!!

Saturday was game day. It was their first game in weeks. Sadly, we were blown out again. Mind you, the team did amazing. We were passing and doing all of the things we had leaned. The other team was just better. Dax was on fire. That kid ran like you would not believe. Bobby was amazing in goal and really, I have to say, they both had their best games ever. Their stamina seemed to have improved, and my dad pointed out that we have been working on that with all the bike riding. It had not really occurred to me that our exercise was helping more than just Ken and I.


After the game, we headed over to see the Avengers. Holy. Fuck.

That movie was fan-fucking-tastic. I loved every second. The boys were enthralled. It was funny, sad, exciting and just brilliant. And I had heard it hyped to the point where I was worried it was overhyped. Instead, I think it may have been underhyped! So amazingly good.

Sunday was mellow. We went to Don Jose’s with my parents, which was good since I had been craving some good chips and salsa. The rest of the day was lots of running around with various minor errands. It was a quiet day since the boys played on their iPods the whole time.


Ken and I set to work on my new hair. We started the lightning process of the purple. It now is kind of a blueish color. I need to wash it a bit more to keep removing the color. We also will get a bleaching kit this week. We have the yellow for the base at home and a new red color that is made by the people who make this other color I used to use and love. We need to go find the orange, but that shouldn’t be too hard. I may have fire hair soon!



This week looks nice and quiet, too. We are not going to my folks’ on Tuesday and there are no meetings scheduled for this week. I think I only have a practice to deal with. I am hoping to work on the house as it just seems to constantly get crazy.

My weekend looks quiet, too. Ken is working the Armed Forces Day Tournament. He is working at a Field of Dreams in San Pedro. It means the boys and I will probably head down that way at some point to check in. Not sure, though.

Today at work looks like a possible headache. I may need to train on this stupid system that I don’t want to deal with.

No comments: