Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Distracted

5-23-12


Even when I am blue, Ken can make me feel better.


Last night I was in a PMS induced state of random sadness. I had nothing to be upset about, and it wasn’t even like weepy or depressed, just an overall sense that I needed closeness. It was very nice to snuggle up with him while watching M*A*S*H. I think it helped me sleep.


This morning, my back isn’t screaming at me, thank goodness. Yesterday, late morning my back started going into spasm. It was the same spot that I had pulled before, and it was unpleasant to say the least. Ken suggested I take a day off of exercise to rest from my epic ride on Monday. It was probably a good thing, especially since I still hurt going to bed. I noticed when I rode up to get the boys, this seemed to make the pain stand out, which leads me to believe it is kind of from bike riding. It means I need to stretch a bit more before anything. It is funny how much I don’t do it, despite insisting on having the boys do it before practice/games.



I feel so distracted this morning. I can’t seem to focus. Perhaps I will work on something that will bring me back to reality for a bit.

No comments: