Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Much


3-18-13

This sick really sucks.

We are going on a full week of congestion and coughing and ultimately, pure exhaustion, which is truly annoying. We went on a couple of errands yesterday and I was pooped! My meds combo last night did seem to result in a less cougharific morning, so perhaps another dose of that will be good for more sleep. Sadly, in the morning I am still pretty groggy, but that will just have to be how it is. I need to get better.

The weekend was filled with really exciting highs and crippling lows. My hopes were hyper drive when I went into the open houses on Saturday because I was under the impression our range was pretty good. Sadly, we were incorrect and found this out after being really freaking excited about a place. We had even given our realtor the go ahead to submit an offer. Said offer has since be torn up and my dreams of this place are dashed. Couple that with a very real possibility of no place any time soon and you have a pretty down Gena.

Apparently the meds have also made for a distracted Gena. I started this an hour ago and after a couple minutes, I started on something else and only just remembered I had not finished. Neat.

No comments: