Thursday, August 28, 2014

injury-off

8-28-14

Stupid cramps.

I hurt. All over. Not just the chick stuff, either. I managed to super injure myself yesterday with multiple accidents including dropping a heavy piece of wood on my toes and smashing into a wall while carrying a heavy box which then in turn smashed into my ribs. That one actually made Bobby jump up and check on me.

But not to be outdone, the champion of random injuries trumped my ass when he managed to not only pinch his thumb in his folding chair, he bruised the crap out of it AND tore a gaping hole in the midst of the bruising. Yeah, Dax is a chip off the ole accident prone block.

Of course, I am starting off strong this morning having scraped my finger on the bathroom door here at work. Neat.

I also seem to have started off the day with a raging headache, which I know is period related. Suck fest all around.

I told Bobby yesterday that Labor day was a day in which all the people who have jobs don’t have to work and all the people who don’t have jobs have to work. He seemed to buy it which means I need to find some good chores for these kids.

Tomorrow after work we are going on a family outing to Griffith Park. We are going to go hike by the old zoo since that is supposed to be a lot of fun. Should be a great way to start the long weekend. Plus, I can bring the dogs. Yay!

I may need to take advantage of soccer practice tonight. The dogs and I can do another walk up to Hull and back. We were able to do this Tuesday and it was nice. We walked fast, and the route is filled with hills, which is great exercise. I am able to walk up and around the school, watch them for a bit and then walk home, which is awesome. It makes for good sleep, too.  


No comments: