Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quiet

6-9-09

Hmmm..5 years ago today I thought I would never have kids. Guess I was wrong.

Last night I got a hair clip that is a tiny fedora with a skull on it. It is so cute. So I of course built a whole outfit around it. So I am sporting my black plants, white shirt, vest and tie necklace. I also opted for my Chuck Taylors since it needed to be dressed down a smidge. I clipped my bangs up in this thing. It is a little odd looking, but I have decided to rock it and not worry about if it is perfect.

I am still sleepy today. At around 8:30 I wanted to head to bed, but for multiple reasons, I couldn’t seem to get to sleep till closer to 9:30. The boys’ bedtime rituals seem to take so much longer. Granted, they went to bed late since we headed to the mall (I was in fact able to get my $10 gift card!), but my reading to Bobby was like 30 minutes! I am reading him Harry Potter, a chapter at a time, which takes quite a lot of time.

I managed to clean up the boys’ rooms yesterday so that I wouldn’t keep stepping on Lightning McQueens and dinosaurs. My sitting on Patrick incident really kicked me in the ass to get that done. Plus, I was able to do their bedding. Ken started Dax’s before he left, and then I was able to change it out when I got home. All kinds of good.

I want a soda, but the vending machine is empty. Grrr..

Really, I have nothing to say today. Ok, not yet at least.

I am going to my folks after work. I need to order my birthday cake.

So I am thinking that maybe Thursday morning when the boys get up at the crack of dawn, I will get up with them, get them dressed and head out to get breakfast with them so Ken can sleep in. I might even bring them by the office so they can say hello to Tammy. We will see.

Wow, MaryAnn just brought me a 6 pack of chocolate chocolate chip muffins. Cool! It was a thank you for helping her with this evil account last week. I liked working on the account. I love figuring out that kind of stuff. It took me all day, but I was so freaking proud when I figured it out. But then I also get a reward? Cool beans! The boys and I are having muffins tonight!

Bobby did not approve of my outfit. I tried it on last night and Bobby asked me what I was wearing. I told him I was wearing clothing. He then thinks for a second and says, I like other mommy clothes. Dude, I so fail!

Ralph just did an impression of Doc Brown in honor of Michael J Fox’s birthday. He says, “Marty, don’t grow old, you’ll start shaking!” I just spit out my water.

I seem to have zero appetite today. I didn’t have much of one yesterday, either. I ate a salad when I got home from work, and then at the mall I couldn’t finish my chicken bowl. I had that for breakfast, but didn’t eat much here before I was full. I wonder what that is about. It could be period related, but who knows.

Of course my Adam is gay. I don’t crush on anyone else.

Stupid period. It so can’t make up its mind. I don’t mean to bitch, but I was hoping for a more controlled period, rather than slightly off. Then again, the birth control that has been happening because of this IUD truly makes up for the bleeding issues.

I need to look into seeing if the Find A Death tours is doing something special for the 40th anniversary of the Manson murders. They will probably go to El Coyote. I think it would be interesting to go there. Who will be a part of it? What will be said? I feel like such a looky loo, but it is fascinating.

I have to do my hair tonight! I have my hair pulled back mostly and I swear, one side is white!

1 comment:

jennimac said...

You're going gray? I didn't notice that when I saw you.. hmmm.