Thursday, July 15, 2010

I thought I could--I was wrong

7-15-10




I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I will have to repeat this over and over today to see if I will stay at work today. I have considered using today as a “me” day and going home and sleeping. I have about 30 minutes to make the decision. It is 6:30 now.



I was swamped all day yesterday. Today looks like less crazy. It is part of the reason I want to go home.



I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Yay me! I keep being super sleepy. Ken says that I have had sleep apnea more than normal. We are talking about me trying one of those mouth things to help.



The only real problem right now is the balance of timing. If I leave, it has to be before the boss gets in, and really when minimal people are here lest I have come up with a more elaborate excuse, and I can’t go home until the boys have left unless I plan on keeping Dax with me. Sure, I can walk him across, but there is always crazy involved.



I think I will leave.

No comments: