Tuesday, January 24, 2012

fab lunch

1-24-12


I changed up my routine yesterday and for lunch I hung out with a couple of my co-workers. It was a fantastic lunch time and I enjoyed it immensely. I really need to chit chat with more people when I am at work. Not only does it make my day go faster, it is nice to talk to some grownups in person throughout the day.


Google + has put me into a Gena circle. Ok, in reality, this other Google + user has. His name is also Gena. He is from Minsk. It is pretty interesting to meet people from all over the world for random reasons.


My legs are in good shape today. I did my workout yesterday, trading in the painful step ups for ones that still challenged me, yet left me with the ability to still walk. I topped it off with a very vigorous walk in the rain. I don’t know what it was, but I had such an amazing stride and I felt very powerful with my walking. I then went and ruined it with eating too much Chinese food for dinner. The boys were very excited about Chinese New Year, so I wanted to continue this excitement. Thankfully, I have zero appetite this morning.


I was tempted to play hooky this morning. I had a couple of reasons. One, Dax has to get a cavity filled this morning. Two, my stomach is pretty angry at me from the orange chicken from last night. Three, Ken has to get to a class this afternoon and it will be a tight window between me getting home and him needing to leave. I may still leave early.

No comments: