Friday, June 29, 2012

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

6-29-12


A whole day where I can work on the house? Yes please!

Tomorrow Ken may be going over to Pacific to get set up for the first day of Camp VIP on Monday. I am happy since realistically, he will take the boys. This leaves me to my own devices. YAY! My house will sparkle by the time they arrive home.



Yesterday afternoon we went and saw Brave. So amazingly good. I don’t know why I would be surprised since Pixar usually hits it out of the park. I was pleased that even Dax, who is notorious for not sitting still through a movie, was mesmerized.



Dinner was fun, too, since we had FFY night. For those of you who are not Brenans, this would be Fend For Yourself. Dax made his own chicken nuggets with some help and Ken showed Bobby how to grill his own burger. It was pretty cool!



Today the boss is out which means I get a full 45 minute walk. I am going to be able to disappear for much longer and my plan is to watch a full episode this morning. YAY!

I was able to rock my hair this morning. Woo!


I am itching to work on the house. I am anxious for morning. Ken is going to the school today as per the text I just got, so I wonder if this means he will be still in the house tomorrow. I will banish him to the outside to prep a spot for the shed and use him when I need shelving. I have to prep the playroom, also for Daniel’s arrival. I think he comes in a week or so.

Too much energy!!

No comments: