Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Do Over

6-6-12


Ugh.

I feel so icky and sick this morning. My back aches, I feel nauseous and I just want to crawl into bed. I can understand feeling tired. My back hurt last night really bad so I never got comfortable. As for the other symptoms, I am not sure what is up. I had some left overs this morning and I worry they had gone bad.


I think I feel better than I did about thirty minutes ago, but it seems to go in waves. I worry I got a flu going around, too. Although. I think that it is the wrong time of year. All I know is ick.

In a giant cluster fuck of an afternoon, we almost derailed my mom’s whole epic tale for the boys. My mom had mailed the final letter for them to get which would direct them to her house to search for clues. I had not realized it was coming yesterday. It showed up as we were walking out the door. Fuck! I had not put the puzzle bags in the snack bins, which is what the note directed the boys to go look in for clues. What made it worse is that I couldn’t find the damn bags. FUCK! I turned the kitchen upside down. Luckily, Ken got home and found them. I had forgotten where I had hidden them, which was in a place they would never see.

Thankfully, despite my keeping the boys away while I set up, they didn’t question things and set to work on the puzzles, which had the message on where to look at Gramma’s house. We headed out the door.

We got there, and they looked only to find nothing. I started to worry. My dad pointed out that he didn’t think my mom had placed anything yet. She got home a bit later and she was in shock that the letters had already shown up. She had mailed them Monday!

Thankfully I had covered for this and explained to them that they should check back in a few days. They seemed more than ok with a back story that had Mitchell and Roper having been able to slip out the puzzle, but would be sneaking out again to place more clues. The clues sound elaborate and my mom said it would take 30 minutes to set up.

Saturday is the day where this all happens. Woo!



This morning has sucked even aside from the sick. My shoe broke. And not just broke, it practically destroyed it. Super suck fest. My desk drawer broke, too. Can I get a do over for the day?

No comments: