Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Last Day of School

6-19-12


Did I jinx it?

I peed on stick number one yesterday afternoon. I had no problem with the idea that it would come back negative since I probably had pretty diluted pee after a day of drinking gobs of water. I wasn’t prepared for the negative result this morning, which was taken on a full bladder that I purposely didn’t empty all night so that I would have the most concentrated hCG levels. The control line was very prevalent, with the baby line absent.



Of course, this just adds to the crazy.

I hate not knowing something. I have not had a period. I am never late. I have a general icky feeling with other telltale pregnancy symptoms. If I am pregnant, I just want to know. If I am for sure not, I want to know what is going on with these other things.

Needless to say, I am not a happy camper this morning.



At least I get to leave work in about an hour. I am off to the last day of school with the boys. I am taking them to class since Ken has to rush over to Costa for their final. This works fine for me. It allows me to take the boys, and then run over to Dollar Tree to get them balloons for the awards ceremony. Both are getting a certificate, so I think this will be fun. I also got them a bag of marbles. I know, random, but I happened across a bag of marbles that were tiger ones with the label indicating they were Bobby Bengal Tiger. Dude, how do I pass up that for Bobby who is a tiger fanatic??



After the awards ceremony, I know the Kinder class is doing an ice cream party, so I am guessing Bobby will be released to us and then we will go hang with the Kinder class. Should be fun. I am excited!



No comments: