Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday

6-11-12


37?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wGndbOIPk


Yes, it’s true. I am now the big 3 7. I didn’t sleep much last night for some reason, but at least Ken made me breakfast this morning, which was very sweet of him. I am now in the land of work, which undoubtedly will go slow today.



The Kings have either presented me with a fantastic present or have been very rude. I will not know until the end of the game tonight. I know I was pretty exhausted after Saturday’s game. It would have been nice to see them win it. I so hope they don’t blow it.



Saturday was nice. We rode our bikes to my folks’ which I loved. It made eating Big Wok for lunch seem less like a guilty pleasure. The boys got to do their awesome search for Roper and Mitchell. My mom really put a lot of work into this. It was pretty spectacular. I have pictures, but sadly the net is STILL down. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Yesterday I did a shit ton of laundry. I also did some cleaning up of the house. It needed to be done, and it was helpful that Ken went to his game club and the boys were playing next door. I got a lot done. When the boys came home, we went shopping and I got a lot of new tank tops. I needed some new basic tops for Ireland and for summer. I was excited to have a gift card from Matt for Target, and the fact that Target had kick ass tank tops on sale. Woo hoo!


I am going to work a couple hours on Wednesday, then I will head home to go to the school with Ken and the boys. I told Mrs. Fasheh that we would help her out with a canopy for their performance. I also want to be able to go sit in Mrs. Kelly’s class for a bit. Since that is the open house day, I might as well take advantage of it.



We head up to the Compound this weekend for the Soap Box Derby. It will be one of those whirlwind trips. We are heading out of LA right after we pick up the boys at 12:30. Hopefully we make good time. We will come home Sunday. I am thinking that we will stay a little longer Sunday morning than normal since how often do we get to hang out on Father’s Day? Sure, we will get home late, but we will manage.

Hee hee! Matt just sent me a text saying Happy Birthday. LOL!



No comments: