Tuesday, September 24, 2013

sniffles

9-24-13

I have a blue room!

My folks painted the guest room yesterday. The trim still needs to be done, but the colors we picked look fab. I am quite happy. Ken put up quite a bit of paneling in the family room. He worked on the harder section first, and he said most of the rest is simple, which is awesome. I am quite pleased with how that looks so far, too.

I spent a lot of time with the kittens yesterday. I fed them and while I did, Breezer and Lucy thought that they would help out. They came on the bed with us and they each chose a kitten. Lucy chose her mini me and Breezer took on Halloween. They were shockingly gentle with them even though I think they thought they were just toys. The kittens enjoyed attacking the girls and it looked like all 4 of the kitties had a good time. It certainly was fun to watch. The kittens have discovered air boxing and pouncing and it is all kinds of awesome.

Mr. Dax seemed out of sorts in the afternoon which made for a long homework session. I think he was tired. We all seem to be suffering from the house fatigue along with a touch of allergies. Dax gets sniffly and it is harder for him to sleep. Hopefully he gets a better rest tonight.

Bobby turned in his poster and he said that his was the most decorated. He also said that 5 people already said they were voting for him. I guess the poster was a hit, which is awesome. I am excited for him! Getting involved in the school will help him in the long run. I am glad he isn’t feeling too shy about it.
I should have done some housework last night but my sinuses were giving me a headache last night so while the boys were at practice I made dinner and ended up reading some of my book. It is by the girl that Roman Polanski raped. Fascinating stuff.

Soccer practice tonight for Dax’s team. I am hoping to get them more trained on positions. I really wish we had more than half a field to work with.


No comments: