Thursday, September 12, 2013

Well that ends abruptly

9-12-13

A decision has been made!

I went through a million ideas for costumes this year. I researched ways to make them happen and checked into whether or not it would be feasible. As I jumped from one costume to the next the most obvious choice came to me. I am going to be Lady Rainicorn! YAY!

Hopefully my Ebay bid wins so I can get the dress for the costume. I also found the head so this should be a relatively easy costume to pull off.  I don’t anticipate anyone at work knowing who I am, but the children I will be spending time with on Halloween will, and will love it, which is all that matters.

Drywall and windows in the bathroom start on Monday. The refrigerator can go in as soon as we paint the wall behind it. My mom is working on painting the kitchen today. I am hoping to work on some more of the shelf paper this afternoon during the boys’ practice and before the PTA meeting.

Thankfully tomorrow after school we don’t have anything pending. This means I can work at Steve for a while. We can go there after school and work until we can’t work anymore. Saturday morning has us with back to back games in the morning, but the afternoon is clear for the boys and I. Sunday morning has us taking several pictures.

Based on how quickly the tile guys put in the kitchen I am guessing that once the walls are prepped for tile in the bathroom it should only take the day. It will be so nice to get those done. I think I will try to schedule the painting day for the 22nd. I don’t see anything on the schedule so it should be a good day. Plus, it allows me to make sure everything is in order. That being said, I could probably do a coat in a room on afternoons. We shall see.

It has occurred to me that I also need to get a dress for the reunion. I have found some online that I like, but I don’t know that I want to spend that much on a dress. I may need to go shopping in stores. I see a couple at Torrid and Forever 21 that might work well.


I am distracted this morning.

No comments: