Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stupid animals

9-26-13

Back to School night!

It makes for a long night tonight, what with the second session not starting until 7, but hopefully the boys can at least be fed and it means I don’t have to worry about that aspect. I think I will end up needing to take the boys to my folks since practice was canceled after all. We mentioned to the coach about Back to School night. All of Torrance is doing it this evening, including the coach whose son attends our school! LOL! Oh well. It is cancelled now. We have to be at the school at 6, so we shall see what the plan is as it unfolds.
My hair is multicolored. The roots and top have faded so they are a grayish lavender whereas the back part is still the kick ass purple. I am holding off on a coloring until closer to the reunion on the 5th. I would like to have my hair look good for that.

Dax decided to cut his hair. As much as I love his shaggy look, I think the short spiky like hair is better on him. Besides, he is an athlete and he sweats like crazy. Long hair and sweat are not friends. He looks great. Yay Flowbee! When he posed for his after cut pic, man, that kid is muscles!

Lycos fell yesterday. I got home and heard her “Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” bark and went outside to find her in front of the garage. She wasn’t tangled in anything that I could tell. She just happened to be close to a piece of wood that prevented her from getting up. She of course pissed and shit herself. I have no idea how long she was there for. She was pretty stiff when I helped her up. She came inside after a little bit and fell again. She was on the kitchen floor and pretty much stayed there for an hour. She got up and then proceeded to pee in the house. Sigh. I know that it is an inevitable truth, and it isn’t something I like to think about, but the conversation needs to be active. Lycos is not going to be around forever and I don’t want her getting to a point where she is too far gone. I don’t want to say the words, we should have done this a while ago. I also don’t want to worry about doing it too soon. I really wish we didn’t have to make a decision. Not saying I want her to die, but I wish it was something where it was more clear cut.

Yeah, and don’t even get me started on Ittles.


Damn animals. 

No comments: