Wednesday, September 4, 2013

workers

9-4-13

YAY!

Electrical was done in all three of the bedrooms yesterday. The plumber plumbed. I am seeing some exciting things coming to Steve! My understanding is that the two sets of workers will be done by Friday, which means I can put in my appliances. YAY! It also means that when Grammie comes on Saturday she will see a very different house than the pictures she has looked at.

There is some patch work that needs to be done. I am hoping that we can start on some of that so I can get to painting the rooms. Our bedroom seems to have taken the worst hit, but I am hoping that it isn’t a huge deal to fix. So far I am believing in miracles so anything is possible, right?

We got our game schedules for soccer. I am quite pleased because all of the games start no later than 10:30 each Saturday. YAY! It looks like on most Saturdays I will go to Bobby’s field first and then head over to do Dax’s game directly after. Very doable. It will be a bit hectic, but I am ok with this, especially with the time of the games. I love that none of them are in the afternoon. There are two games that are at the exact same time with one of those games being when my folks are in China, but that is not a huge deal. It will suck to miss two of Dax’s games, but I suppose I missed some of Bobby’s games a couple years ago.

I have a post office run this afternoon. I am sending my old dance dresses up to my friend in Grass Valley. I also need to send back Dax’s sweatshirt to Amazon. We also have to take back Frank’s truck. It feels like I have to drive way too much when I should be working on things.

I don’t know if I should feel old or late. I now have two friends my age who are grandmothers. What is going on??? I have another friend, though, who is my age and just had a baby, so I suppose our generation sure does spread along a wide spectrum.


No comments: