Thursday, May 8, 2014

Coffee IV

5-8-14

I am not completely sure coffee will be enough fuel for this morning.

Work certainly tried to piss me off again yesterday, but I tried to keep it mostly in check. The meeting that could have potentially had me unhinged was bad, but thanks to a numtastic lunch and the fact that the meeting was only an hour kept my mind from exploding.

When I got home my mission was clear. I had a house that needed some good scrubbing.

I kicked some ass. I steam cleaned the kitchen floor, cleared out some clutter in the family room and did a shit ton of laundry. I need to straighten up the catio, but that isn’t as crucial. We need to power wash the cement in there, specifically, but I am guessing Ken can take care of that.

Since Ken’s soccer game was at 8, I decided that the boys and I could go along. I know that he would like us to come to more of his games, and 8 is much more doable for my sleep schedule than a 9 game. At first I was feeling bad because Ken said other wives come each week. Yeah, once I got there I felt much better since the wives that were there were clearly not thrilled about it. Hell, I was the only one watching the game and cheering.

My afternoon looks to be less crazed what with having accomplished a lot of the cleanup yesterday. I do have to crack the whip a bit on homework, and I would like to straighten the back room and some other things for Grammie’s visit. Ken has a meeting tonight, so the boys and I will be chilling much of the night alone.

I found a beautiful classic car. Sadly it is $11K. I really need to start playing that lottery.


No comments: