Friday, May 16, 2014

Swallowing swords

5-16-14

I am distracted

I started playing this new game. It’s essentially Farmville but you grow weed. You sell to people and you have to buy seeds and water. It is super mindless, but it is cracking me up. Some gangsters just robbed me. LOL!!

It feels like I swallowed a bunch of razor blades. Ken has told me to try to get to the doctor today. I will call when they open since I need to schedule an appointment anyway. I am considering getting off my anti anxiety meds. Not sure yet, but I think I would like to try.

I am very tired. Sleep was impossible with that heat last night.

Homework made me nuts last night. Bobby had math problems that required him to do a shit ton of drawing. He dinked, he cried, he complained, he petted cats, and all the while I pulled out my hair. We started at 3:30 and I think we finished at 6:45. Yeah, that wasn’t cool.

Bobby has his field trip today. My dad is going with them. That should be awesome.

If I can get an appointment this morning I think I will go. I am guessing there are no appointments.


No comments: