Monday, May 12, 2014

sinus

5-12-14

Whimper.

I have a horrific sinus headache this morning along with that tender to the touch pain on my face from it. Of course, this is all coupled with horrid pain in my throat. I ache. I hate this. I just put in for a refill on my nose spray which should hopefully help. This week is supposed to be blistering hot so I would like to get all of this in check before that time.

Thankfully we got the pool up yesterday so when it is hotter than the surface of the sun in a few days, I can toss myself into it and feel better.

Friday night Doug’s piano went to a hipster. He and his buddy came over and oohed and awed over it and were quite thrilled with the potential. The hipster is a musician who makes scores for independent films. He is planning on removing the casing and using the actual piano part to make music. He told me he would also send me pictures. This new home certainly takes away the guilt of getting rid of it since I know that Doug would appreciate it going to someone who will make music with it.

The registration at the Farmer’s Market went well. We had even more signups than the first market round and despite the crazy wind, it was a lot of fun.

Grammie and Great Aunt Dee came to see Steve. They liked it! It was a nice visit where my mom was most likely thrilled that we could visit with her mother and aunt while she got to play with the boys. LOL!
Sarah, Alyssa and I went out to dinner in Long Beach where we got to hang out for several hours of girl time. It was wise of me to drink before we even left since the drinks there were quite pricey, but either way, it was a wonderful time.

We made it through Mass. Actually, it wasn’t that bad. I found it all quite interesting. Poor Dax was much less thrilled with having to sit still that long. That kid couldn’t stop moving for more than 2 seconds at any time. Sabrina looked freaking adorable and I loved the giant hug she gave me. We hung out at Ellen’s house for the after party and I got to hang out with Donna, which was really fun. The boys did manage to pin me on the couch for most of the time so I wasn’t able to get up, which made it nice when Donna and Stephanie were there to talk with.

Seriously, Dax is being quite clingy lately. I wonder what is up with that.


It looks as though I have another day of crazy dual desk workload this morning. I really just want to be back in bed. 

No comments: