Thursday, May 29, 2014

Juggling

5-29-14

2 more days of this nonsense.

Jean gets back from her vacation on Monday. I am counting down the hours. Yesterday was a true test of patience on my part as I was dealing with multiple job functions that all were top priority. Month end reports needed to be done at the same time the new accounts needed set up while also making sure updated master files were completed. Yeah, I was a little swamped. I managed, but I did not enjoy it.

Today I resume going through the motions since I am sure nothing will be pressing. You would hope these work flows would balance out, but in reality they seem to flock to one another.

I am trying to desperately get some reporting features for the new online accounting we are using for the region. I need to prep some information ASAP for our annual budget that is due. I need to put in year to date data and I am unable to produce what is necessary. Hopefully the person I emailed can assist in some way.

It only occurred to me suddenly on Tuesday that I was taking the boys to stay at my folks’ tomorrow night. We have registration on Saturday, which means the boys get to go the beach on Saturday with Gramma and Poppy. Yay! Now I have to wonder if I will use the kid free night as some form of date night out and about or if Ken and I will simply use it to relax at home. LOL!


No comments: