Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tatonka

5-21-14

I gotta say, covering for Jean while she is out is very taxing.

We went all kinds of oh shit the last two days, trying to get Bobby’s school project done. I didn’t realize it was due today. Oops. Oh well. We managed to get a pretty decent Pawnee Nation display done and it looks great! Bobby also typed up his report and it looks much better than had he handwritten it. It will all be turned in today, and hopefully Mr. Chin likes it. I will also hopefully help Bobby today to get through the past two days worth of homework, and make it so when we use his No Homework pass it will cover enough.

Ken scrubbed the living quarters of Steve, so I hope to work on the rest of the house today and tomorrow. I am calling out sick tomorrow since I had planned on leaving early, anyway, for the open house in the morning. I will get to sleep in, go to the school, come home for a bit to clean, go to the dentist, then get back with another 3 hours to get the house looking amazing for Friday’s Brenan visit.

My dad thought Emilio was a girl. He asked me who the girl who seemed enamored by Bobby was.  I was relaying this to Bobby while on the phone. My dad explained this was the girl Bobby sat next to on the bus and the one who hugged him. Yeah, turns out that was Emilio. He is this cute kid who happens to have long, curly hair. LOL!!!

Ken is pretty much gone all day today. He has two classes far away and his soccer game tonight is at 7. He wants the boys and I to go since it is early. It really all depends on how the afternoon goes. Hopefully if I buckle down with Bobby and don’t stress about cleaning that should be done I think the homework will get done quicker, and I can work on the cleaning when I am not distracted.


e He

We have a new potential tenant. I did some checks on him in terms of just basic today. He seems to have a good job and has lived in the area all his life, so it isn’t like he will bail. I think we might as well take a chance. Yay!

No comments: