Thursday, May 15, 2014

too freaking god damned holy fuck hot!

5-15-14

Fuck you, scorching heat.

Seriously, I was dying last night. I hate sleeping when it is hot. I can’t get comfortable to save my life. I have slept without covers for 3 nights in a row. Thankfully it looks as though tonight is the last of the brutal temperatures. I am so done with this.

I seem to have injured my left hand. I hate it when I do something and I honestly have no idea what the hell I did. I wonder if I slept on it crazy what with my thrashing about at night. It feels like a strange strain between my thumb and finger. I love it when I break myself.

Work has been hectic and crazy. Granted, I managed to go through all of Jean’s backlog yesterday in order to clean up her crap. I also kept up with my own things. I see a bunch of emails right now, though, that show me I am in for a long day again.

My phone just yelled at me saying it has no more room. That seems bad. I guess it is time to go through all the pictures and delete a bunch of old ones.

It occurs to me my hand hurts from using my phone. I guess I am not a teenager. I have to strengthen those muscles. LOL!

It looks to be a Costco type of night. The good news is that it will most likely be cool in there compared to the heat outside. The bad news is that we will need to unload groceries in this heat.

I think my mirror at work is magical. It makes me look pretty. Then I go and try to duplicate it with a picture on my phone and I look like a goober. What up?

I wonder if I can sleep with my eyes open.

I feel like coffee would be good since it has that magical elixir called caffeine, but have I mentioned how hot it is? Sheesh!


No comments: