Friday, May 30, 2014

too much busy

5-30-14

Covering 3 desks today. Yeah, that sounds like fun.

Registration looks to be a little crazier tomorrow what with us not having our normal space in the cafeteria. The good news is that I will be able to go sit in a corner and work, which should make most of the day go by quickly.

I really need to go back to the doctor. My throat still hurts and it feels like it is getting worse. I will call them this morning when they open to see about coming down this afternoon. I don’t want more antibiotics. I really just want them to take out my damn tonsils.

I met up with Sarah last night at the Target. She had told me she made me something. She made me this adorable little bag with Trixie’s picture on it. I had gone 3 days without crying, but it all came back last night. It was such a thoughtful and adorable gift. I love it so.

I have to admit, I will be going through the motions today. The boss is out and I am thinking that I will defer most of Jean’s stuff back to her since really, most things can wait until she returns Monday. It means I can get caught up on some of my stuff.

Ok, I was just telling Ken I think my concert going days are probably coming to an end. Yeah, maybe one more. I did see that Erasure IS coming to LA in October. I may need to take Bobby to that. I would be cool with taking Dax, too. I think they would enjoy it. I emailed Andy. It would be cool if he and Scotty could come down and we could all go to the show.

It is only like 15 more days of school, which is crazy! Bobby is practicing for a class musical. He has a pretty big part. Dax has a field trip to the park in a couple weeks. On the 13th they have a family day. It should be a busy next couple of weeks.

Sunday looks to be labor intensive. We need to go work at Eydie. We have a tenant (Ken will hopefully get in touch with him today), so we need to get things ready. There is some painting involved, and getting the rest of the tools out of there. I am once again wondering if a small truck rental is something we should look into. I am hoping if we bust our asses we can get it all done quickly.


So much busy ahead of me. Bleah. 

No comments: