Thursday, October 27, 2011

cold

10-27-11


My back is much better. I am a little surprised since it also felt better yesterday afternoon, which inspired me to clean up a bit, which resulted in me going to bed rather sore. LOL!

I have been shockingly comfortable sleeping on my back instead of on my side like I normally do. It helps that it has been chilly at night. I feel like a little kid in a giant bed in a movie when Ken tucks me in at night. It is quite happy making.

Today is picture day at the school. I picked out nice shirts for them to wear. Dax will be in white, Bobby in black, which is truly the wrong yin yang configuration, but that kind of makes it more fun. I may need to play with some iPhoto options.

Bobby has soccer practice today. I am considering taking Bobby and then Dax and I can go home. Since I am not walking tonight, there is no real reason to sit at the practice.

Ken is almost done with my tail, which as of last night, looked amazing! He has to adjust part of it to make sure it stands up correctly. I will have to be careful with it, since it apparently can knock over everything in its path. LOL! I should also practice with my makeup this weekend. I have not decided if I will paint my whole face white and put the nose and whiskers on, or if I will just add the nose and whiskers. I am thinking now that based on the coolness that is my costume, I will actually do my face white.

I won’t elaborate, but I am getting quite tired of all of the Occupy movements.

My hands are cold. Normally I would be disturbed, but I am happy. Perhaps my loss of blubber has made me more sensitive to cold. Woo hoo!

I want arm warmers. I found some at Hot Topic that I love. They are long, lace up and Tripp brand. I could wear them in the winter with many of my short sleeved tops. Maybe this weekend I will need to hit up Hot Topic.

I wonder how one would describe my style.

I want to find clip on bangs.

I want to practice French Braiding on Ken’s hair.

Sciatic pain. Not pleasant.

My mama in law sent me the cutest ring! It is this spider ring made out of beads. So cute!!

The boys and I are going through stuffed animals this weekend. We need to get rid of a bunch. I pointed out that all Build a Bears would stay, and ones they love, and ones that are sentimental to me. But the rest need to go to a new home so we have more room. Should be an interesting time.

Ok, time to work!

No comments: