Thursday, October 13, 2011

Even more energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-13-11


This morning I had my first breakfast consisting of egg whites instead of the whole egg. I had three egg whites since they are uber low in calories, and a slice of my lean ham. A breakfast that is less than 200 calories. Quite filling, too. I am on cup 3 of green tea. I was reading that if you can get in about 5 cups a day, you will get the most out of the benefits. It is also supposed to suppress your appetite to some degree. Cool!

I walked my ass off yesterday. I walked to the school, which is pretty normal. When I got home, I did 30 minutes on the Wii step. I did 10 minutes of super fast step, and then 20 on their highest step. I had thought you always had to follow their rhythm, but it turns out ‘free step’ is just that. Ken is going to set it up for me that I can watch a show with the step in the corner of the tv. Woo hoo!

After this, we walked up to Louis Burger to get dinner. It was cool since one of the main PTA ladies was there, and it is good for us as a family to get that kind of visibility. I had a grilled chicken sandwich. It was good, and even on a wheat bun. I think I could probably get away with only eating half next time.

Tonight is Bobby’s practice. I think Dax and I will go to Dollar Tree for our walk. I think I have time to do Wii before we have to leave, too, which is good. Papa Brenan is meeting us at the practice, and I am guessing we will go to dinner with him.

The boys have the 11th off, and I leave early on the 10th to go to my doc appt to see how my blood sugars have looked. I am considering also taking that day off. Maybe go to the Discovery Cube to see the bug exhibit. Could be fun. Or, I could just go to work and have Ken bring the boys to work so they can say hello. I will have to think about it.

I looked into ankle weights. I have decided against them. They actually may cause more harm than good when it comes to my knees and other joints. I will just need to work harder in general to keep up my pace. I am telling you, I want to be in People!

No comments: