Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Planning

11-29-11


I have Christmas planning to do! I need to figure out when to go see the Christmas lights. I want to throw a holiday party (this may actually happen after the holidays as I still need a fire pit). I want to make Christmas cookies! Then there are things like decorating and having the boys write their Santa letters this weekend. I am not counting shopping yet. That tends to actually be less stressful than it should be. That may be because I have no money and when you only buy a few things, shopping takes way less time.

My walking log won me a $25 Nike Gift Card. Woo hoo! It means I can put it towards some cross trainers, which is very happy making. I also have a $50 AMEX card and a $50 Olive Garden card coming my way. Those were from my Halloween costume win.

I am wearing a dress today I have been unable to zip up in ages. It is a 24, and a little big in places. I am quite proud. I am also rockin my gravity wedges. Those are the ones that made me realize the law of gravity is a very real thing when they tossed me to the ground.



Once again, I am bored with my hair. I have been considering bangs. Really, it is the only interesting thing I am ok with since I am growing it out, so cutting it short is out of the question. I also really like my color choice of late, so no wacky hue for me. I will most likely do nothing, but I get itchy!

I had funky dreams. Goosh was hit by a car and Ken somehow was injured by the same car. Goosh didn’t make it, but I had to take Ken to the hospital. He had his whole stomach open. It was awful. I pushed him around in a wheelchair from floor to floor in the hospital, trying to get him help. Everyone kept telling us to go somewhere else. Then at some point my foot was all cut up. That is the only thing I can explain since IRL my silly Monarch was attacking my foot.

There is something to be said about tanless skin. My boobs look creamy!

I am thinking I am going to need to take some basic geometry courses just to keep up with Bobby’s homework. I am so stupid when it comes to that. Thankfully, I was able to just have Bobby do two days’ worth of English and will let Ken work on shapes and crap with him today.

I was so excited last night! I made roast beef sandwiches, and both boys gobbled them up. Bobby also had a salad. We had gone to the store and he has been bugging me to get him the Chinese chicken salad he had for his feast at school. So we picked out some dressings, and luckily, he liked both. He had a salad with one of them and he loved it. It was an exciting dinner since it was an easy meal, that I love, and that they seemed to enjoy. Woo hoo!

Despite 3 cups of tea, I am still rather sleepy this morning. I was clearly spoiled with my minor amount of sleeping in over the weekend.

No comments: