Wednesday, June 5, 2013

33 years!

6-5-13

What a wonderful time!

Last night I went out to dinner with two old friends. I played on the Gunners with both Lori and Jaime, but I also went to school with Jaime since kinder. It was fantastic catching up with these ladies. Lori is in San Diego, so since she was up for some different things, it was a perfect time to be able to get together. Sure, we all keep up on Facebook, but this was nice seeing each other in person, too. Both of them are pretty happy in life, which made me thrilled. Jamie and I ended up hanging out for another half an hour or so after Lori left, and we could catch up on some different Madison related peeps.

I think I may have also tracked down an old Madison guy that Jamie brought up last night. I sent him a message from what I am pretty sure his Facebook page. Fun!

Today looks pretty bland. I am crampy so I am hoping that since the boys are both invited to this party (I found this out yesterday), I am going to bring Luna and she and I can walk around the park a few times for exercise.


I am not feeling particularly chatty this morning. I have this stack of paperwork I am working on and it is not letting me think about much else. 

No comments: