Tuesday, June 4, 2013

sleepy tired

6-4-13

I am ready for the week to be done and it is only Tuesday.

Still no word on appraisal at this point, so I get to just be frustrated with conversations concerning other properties.

Last night was actually pretty fun. It was a hint clickie but it was ok because I sat with nice people. The food was actually quite yummy. Either that or I was toasty enough that any food was good. I also got to take home the center piece so it was a win all around.

It looks as though it is good that I am taking Friday off. I will be able to sleep in a little bit after the board meeting. Phew!

140 squats to do today. I have accomplished 60 so far and it is only 6. Yay! It is hard, but not so hard I want to quit, so this is good. Hopefully I will have them all done before I leave at 9:30.


No comments: