Tuesday, June 11, 2013

38

6-11-13

And just like that I’m 38.

Yesterday when I got home, I decided to fill up 200 water balloons. Sometimes we need to be able to throw a water bomb at our kids. In addition to that, sometimes we need to let our kids throw them at us. Filling them took forever, and the war was over way too quickly, but it was fun and I look forward to doing it again.

After the water fight, the boys played video games and I sat and read my book. It was relaxing and nice.
Ken and the boys will be spending much of the morning at our new place entertaining contractors. Someone will be there to look at the heater and I believe someone who will price the termite damage. The other things that will need to be done sooner than later are the bathrooms. One is functional, but we really need to remodel both. Really, I am ok with waiting until some of these things are done before moving as long as we close escrow since it will mean I can sign the boys up for school. My priorities are funny like that.


I want to pack, but the problem is I am running out of room to put boxes. I am anxious to get that POD set up so we can put stuff in there. Ken will be packing up all the Lego in the next couple weeks to take to the camp, which is nice since it leaves the house/garage free of the plastic bricks which gives us a better idea of what is left. I have big plans for our trash cans. LOL!

No comments: