Thursday, June 6, 2013

walking and Madison

6-6-13

Appraisal results tomorrow!

My cyber stalking skills were put to good use yesterday. Jamie and I had been discussing old Madison peeps and a name from the past came up; Bobby Fulton. Bobby was one of my best buddies in the first couple years of elementary school. The problem with a name like Robert Fulton is that it is super common. However, thanks to the wonders of the internet, it was actually pretty easy to find him even with him having moved away from Redondo Beach in like the 2nd grade. I found his Facebook, but the profile pic was his kids. Luckily, they look just like him. LOL! I sent him a note and sure enough, it was him! Very fun!

Yesterday was also a successful exercise day. I walked to get the boys at school, which is always good. I also took Miss Luna with us to Wilson Park for the boys’ birthday party for fake Jenna. Luna and I hiked at a good pace around the park three times, which according to the web is 2.73 miles. I think we should have gone another 3 times. Oh well. It felt great!

The party seemed to last forever. On 3 different times they said they were going to do cake, but then the kids all kind of wandered off again for another 15 minutes. I should have done another lap, especially since Luna became obsessed with this brazen squirrel who kept taunting her. However, I assumed that the party would be over soon what with it being a Wednesday and it was now 5:30. Sheesh!


I was so comfy last night, so I feel pretty well this morning. It is a late night, but I am sleeping in tomorrow. Ken gets to go to the boys’ award ceremony this morning. I really want to go, but quite honestly, there is no real reason to go aside from the idea that I can then work on the house this morning. I would leave here shortly. Actually, I think I just might. 

No comments: