Friday, June 27, 2014

leg

6-27-14

Damn leg cramps.

It sucks to get that horrid pain while sleeping. It is even worse when it is only about an hour before you have to get up. Totally rude of my leg to steal that last hour of rest.

Yesterday I went to a movie and then dinner with Alyssa and Sarah. We saw Maleficent, which I have to be honest, I had no desire to see. It turned out to be a really well done adaptation of the classic story. I loved the idea of seeing the story from the point of view of the villain. It was a pleasant surprise.

We went to PF Changs after and hung out and talked for a couple hours. It was really nice. I know I stayed out too late since I am tired today, but I am still just bitter at my leg for any sleepy I feel. LOL! The only real bummer with Changs was that it was a little loud for wanting to chit chat. Of course, their food certainly makes up for that.

Poor Ken is frustrated, and rightfully so. He needs to set up for his summer camp and the lady who runs it is not responding to requests to open the school up for the instructors to come down. It is truly amazing that this woman does this every year without fail. She is horrid.

In order to make my day go hopefully quickly, I downloaded another book to read today. I read one yesterday. It was light and fluffy with no heartache. I needed to have some books that didn’t reduce me to tears.

Tomorrow morning we are going to see Toothless again. This time we will be viewing it with Bobby’s class. Mr. Chin organized an outing with any students and families who wanted to hang out. It should be fun. Plus, I get to see Toothless again, which isn’t a bad thing.


No comments: