Thursday, June 5, 2014

shaking mad

6-5-14

It is a nice change to be able to sit down without wincing.

My dogs are awesome. We went to the park to get their rabies vaccination. This could be a potential disaster for any dog owner being that there would be a line of people with various canines, all of whom could be spastic or annoying, and I am not just talking about the dogs.

We got there early, yet there were already 5 people in front of us. The boys ran off to play, which was probably easier on me as it allowed me to get settled with the girls. I was a little concerned about Luna since sometimes other dogs annoy her. I was so impressed when she was happy and friendly and crazy mellow! Many of the people there thought Luna was a puppy, and those same people were super impressed with Lily since she is a puppy and she also was super well behaved. I am sure I looked like a super woman since then the boys came over. I managed to navigate their barrage of random questions and discussion along with chatting with the other dog owners and I had two pups of my own. It could not have gone any better! It was fantastic!

I am seriously counting down until tomorrow. I am positively giddy for OITNB. I have plans to make some cheesy pasta and getting in the most comfy clothing possible and camping out on the couch. I have 13 hours worth of this magical show. I don’t know if I can watch ALL of it tomorrow night. Then again, maybe I can watch most. If I start watching at say 4, I can probably get through at least half, right? YAY!!!!!!
I need to straighten up a smidge when I get home. I have to prep for Katie coming over tonight. Soccer meeting starts at 7, and hopefully it won’t be super long. At least 3 main people won’t be there, so hopefully it will mostly just be a free meal.

Yesterday’s math was actually something I could help Bobby with. Yay! It was division the old fashioned way! I was also impressed that he seemed to really get it. We went over each step a million times and then he got to the point where he went through the entire problem on his own. He said the steps out loud as he went, which really seemed to help cement the process. It was kind of cool, really, and we had “fun” with all of it.

I tore into a coworker yesterday. Sadly she was the victim of my frustration when in reality she didn’t do anything wrong. Of course, this isn’t entirely true being that he excuse was simply that she was following orders. Sigh. I hate when people don’t think. Either way, I yelled a lot. I also fired off an email to her manager. It was one of those things where sales screwed up on billing and A/R seems to have to jump through hoops to correct it. What made it even worse was that it was an obvious fuck up on their part yet they wanted me to get someone’s first born to get it fixed. I was shaking mad. I just emailed back the manager there who still seemed to not understand my frustration. I know I shouldn’t fight this, but I also know that I have other members of this team that agree with me. My stupid fuck up manager doesn’t get it, but he doesn’t have to do the work. I heard it through the grapevine that many people in the company think he should retire because he is so forgetful. Yeah, that fills me with confidence.

Seriously, I would kill for some gum. I am dying here.


No comments: