Friday, June 6, 2014

Today is the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OITNB Baby!!!!!

6-6-14

Today is the day!!!!

It will be a long day because I am so freaking excited about OITNB tonight. I think I am especially excited about not worrying about anything for the night. We cleaned the house yesterday and during the show we can do laundry so really our Steve chores will be done. It is a nice and happy feeling.

The calendar has the boss out but he didn’t send an email saying he was out. I am a little concerned he will be here. It isn’t a huge deal, but I don’t want to have to deal with him if I can help it.

The board meeting went well. I found out two of the people who I have been torn about for so long are moving in a couple years so they are leaving the region in December. I wasn’t super shocked, but I was surprised at how bummed I actually was. I didn’t like these people at first but they have grown on me quite a bit.

A couple of people are leaving in December. It will be interesting to see how this new group handles things. We are clearly getting more and more new members so I almost feel like an elder statesman now. It is a strange and satisfying feeling.

Seriously there is nothing more pathetic than a cat in heat. Sissy walks around the house in full whore mode, trying to get anything to mount her. She hollers and writhes around on the floor, leaving all of her dignity behind. It is quite the spectacle. Lucy seems to be the only one who satisfies her. I don’t understand what either is getting out of their strange actions, but it seems to soothe both so who am I to judge?

I hate going into this evening so tired. We got back last night around 9 but I know I didn’t get to sleep until closer to 10. On top of that, I had wonky dreams that didn’t leave me rested. Eydie was somehow a two story house and the top floor decided to collapse. That was a whole crazy event and it took a lot out of me. I really would like to go back to sleep even for only like an hour. I am thinking when I get home from work I might try to nap before I get the boys.


No comments: