Wednesday, June 4, 2014

pastel

6-4-14

It’s bad when even three small stairs are a daunting task.

My thighs are screaming at me. On the plus side, I have no squats for today. I do have the other 3 exercises, but those don’t seem to break me in the same way. I am considering doing a handful of squats if only to stretch out my legs some. We shall see how today goes.

The pups get their rabies shots tonight, and Luna gets registered. I won’t register Lily until after she gets spayed since it will save me $20 if I wait a couple weeks. Going to the park will be nice since it allows the boys to go play and not be too bored. I am going early since last time we went to their vaccination clinic it was crazy packed. Once they open the gate, it goes rather quickly, but still, I would rather not deal with 4 kids.

I am considering walking to the park, but with my current leg condition and the fact that I still have to contend with homework, this may not be a great option.

I watched Two Girls and a Guy again last night. It has been a long time since I did and it still holds up as a great film. I was thrilled when it showed up on Netflix. Robert Downey Jr is truly remarkable.

My hair looks like a faded pastel rainbow. I have been working hard on keeping it healthy, giving it deep conditioning treatments so that when I do apply the next blonde treatment it won’t be too angry at me. I am excited to get to blue. Of course, I may do lavender again. Who knows. I need to blonde it and see how it goes.


No comments: