Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cause I had more to say

3-3-11




So far so good! I have not broken out into a gnarly coughing fit yet today. Don’t worry, I just knocked on some wood. Oh yeah, and I downed some meds. LOL! I am guessing the latter works better, but it seems like a good plan to roll with both.



The tingly in my hand is getting annoying.



I still need some sleep, but since I seem to still be kicking ass at work, I will tough it out until the end of the day.



I really want pudding.



OMG, I want to be in Bobby’s school. This whole month is Wacky Wednesdays. Yesterday was dress like a character in a book. Next Wednesday is wacky hair day. One day is wacky sock day (which is lame since every day for them is wacky sock day). Another day is come in Jammies. I think he will get a kick out of a bright red Mohawk for next week. I think it is all kinds of fun. I am considering making copies of the flyer and having our department do the same thing. I have been eyeing this awesome afro wig at Party City.



I am starving. I had my carrot snack, but I am counting down till lunch. I suppose I can always eat early, but I am trying to be good.



I feel pretty happy today. Yes, it probably helps that none of my internal organs are threatening to come out my throat, but overall, I just feel, good. I am trying to change up some things at work. I really like that they seem to be open to suggestion.



The plan is to go to Disneyland Sunday morning. We have not been in a bit, and this seems wrong. Sunday mornings are perfect since it is pretty dead early. I am thinking is if we play our cards right, we can head out, get some breakfast out that way, and then hit up the park for a couple hours, and then head home.



I think I can get my hair cut tomorrow night. I will be out near Fantastic Sams. I need to also go to KROQ to pick up my prize. I would say today, but I don’t know Ken’s hours.



I really would like it to go ahead and he all cold and rainy now since I don’t have any outdoor activities I need to keep dry. LOL!

No comments: