Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nothing exciting

3-9-11




Seriously, not having a computer sucks. My machine at work crashed on Monday. It was down most of yesterday. It came up about an hour before I went home. Of course, in the midst of a spreadsheet I was cramming to get done before I left, the power went out. Sigh.



I am back up and running for now. I don’t want to assume it will be ok until it has been working for a few years. LOL!



The boys are decked out in bright green and red hair for Wacky Wednesday. They look great! Ken said not nearly as many kids looked like they participated as we would like. Of course, this was just a sampling from the younger set, so perhaps the older kids were participating more.



My folks have volunteered to watch the boys over night on our anniversary. This came up when I mentioned the desire to leave them for part of the weekend while Ken and I went wine testing. But with gas prices rising as they have, I think travel is not what we will be doing anytime soon (including Spring Break Jelly Belly tour). Instead, I am considering the idea of just being able to go out with Ken will be cool. Maybe go to Houstons since we never go. Not sure yet, but it is going to be fun to plan.



On St. Patrick’s Day, we have our parent/teacher conference with Mrs. Fasheh. I don’t feel as nervous as I did last time. Since she has been pretty open with us on everything, it is pretty much just touching base. I love the fact that I am going to be decked out in full green. My plan is to work from home that day since I think it will be easiest.



My work load is crazy. I get stacks of stuff all at once, then nothing for hours. I wish it was more even. I have been told that I set up accounts faster than Jean, and even just do the job quicker in general. Yay me!



Heading to the doctor this afternoon for Bobby’s checkup. I am planning on asking her if I should be worried about this cough. It keeps fucking with me. Ken, too. Not that I expect her to be able to do much, but I just want to make sure I don’t have something worse than just the cold.



I love the fact that people here still seem to think that just because you have multiple degrees that it means you are brilliant.

No comments: